To come to the campsite Aux Vallons en Verdon – Useful information
How to book your pitch or Mobile home
Book by phone or e-mail
To reserve a location, a cottage rental or other, thank you for contacting us:
• by telephone: +33 4 94 70 09 13
• by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• using our contact form here
and give us the following information:
• Last name First Name
• Postal addresses, e-mail and phone
• Desired dates of stay
• Number of adults and children accompanying you
• Type and wishes of the location or the location
We send you by mail or e-mail a reservation contract
The reservation becomes final upon receipt by the campsite of the signed contract accompanied by the deposit.
In return you will receive a confirmation
• On the campsite, subject to availability
• In rent you can arrive either on Saturday or Sunday, for the period of July – August.
Outside the period July – August, subject to availability
Payment of your stay
Camping site: The payment of your entire camping stay will be requested upon your arrival.
Mobile home rental: The balance of your rental stay will be requested 1 month before arrival and the tourist tax upon arrival.
Accepted methods of payment
cash, bank transfer, holiday vouchers.
Opening date: April 1st – Closing date: September 30th
Reception hours: 8h – 13h and 15h – 21h
Tourist tax: 0,40 € per day and per adult not included.
Outstanding balance :
• for rental: 1 month before your arrival.
A deposit of € 150 for the rental and € 80 for cleaning will be requested on the day of arrival
• for locations: the day of your arrival
Individual charcoal barbecue forbidden.
Purchase of disposable sheets
Laundry: washing machine (chips for sale at the reception)
Rental cot and high chair
Open from May 1st to September 30th.
Restricted access, forbidden to visitors.
Boxer or mandatory swim briefs / swim shorts forbidden.
Waterproof diapers mandatory for babies.
Children are under the responsibility and supervision of parents.
Grocery, bread and pastries.
Activities and leisures: Pétanque ground, tables of ping-pong, playground for children, foosball, billiards.
1 evening animation during the week in July and August